Temperature sensor for freezers, -30 to +60°C, watertight (IP67) stainless steel 17241 probe, flat cable 3m.
Temperature probe -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F) for outdoor use. The probe in a stainless steel casing is safe for use even in environments such as pharmaceutical or food industry. Suitable for installation in a refrigerator, its flat connection cable can be routed under the door seal. Designed for connection with Poseidon, Ares and HWg-STE devices.
- Temperature probe (-30°C to +60°C)
- Stainless steel casing with IP67 classification (High protection against water and total dust protection)
- Flat connection cable for routing under the door seals
- Suitable for use in refrigerators and freezers
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Temperature measurement in high humidity environments
- Temperature monitoring in IT cabonets
- Temperature monitoring in frighes and freezers
- Outdoor temperature monitoring