Sensor WLD Relay 1W-UNI
Water Leak detection Sensor with Relay (NO/NC) or 1-Wire UNI output. Jack and terminal block power input.
Plain unit, require external WLD sensing cable A for Water Leak Detection and power adaptor.
A universal water flood sensor detects flood occurrence by soak-detecting cable. Soaking or interrupting of cable cause the switching of relay contact (NO/NC). Sensing cable detects a small quantity of water or other liquid. The „WLD sensing cable A“ is supplied in length from 0,4 to 85 m. It can be connected with an extension cable with up to 100 m length.
Sensor WLD Relay can be used separately with 12V power supply and relay output or as a sensor with Poseidon 2 connected via 1Wire UNI bus.
- Universal water detector for use with Poseidon, Damocles, Ares or HWg-STE plus units
- Sensor WLD Relay 1W-UNI can be connected as a detector through its digital output or as a sensor via 1Wire UNI bus
- Connected detection cable can be prolonged to up to 85 meters of sensing part
- Soaked detection cables can be dried and reused
Applications and usage:
- Water leak detector for security systems
- Water detection under raised floors
- Leaky pipe detection (cable wrapped along the pipe)
- Protection against floods from roof lights (sensing cable routed along the walls)
- Detection of water leaks in drip trays
- Detection of water leaks under air-conditioning outlets