EM300-TH is a compact environment monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature and humidity and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology.
With this low power consumption technology, EM300-TH can work up to 5 years with 4000 mAh battery. Combining with LoRaWAN® gateway and IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
EM300-TH is widely used for both indoor and outdoor applications such as offices, hospitals, factories, greenhouses, etc.
- Temperature Range -30°C to + 70°C
- Humidity Range 0% ~ 100% RH
- Shock-resistant and Vibration-resistant
- IP67, Weather and Waterproof
- LoRaWAN Wireless Transmission with ultra-low power consumption and easy deployment
- Built-in 4000 mAh high-capacity battery can be used for 5-10 years.
- NFC enabled
- Easy Installation
|Tx Power||20dBm (915) / 16dBm (868) / 17dBm (470)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Temperature Measurement||Range||-30°C to + 70°C|
|Accuracy||0°C to + 70°C (±0.3°C), -30°C to 0°C (±0.6°C)|
|Humidity Measurement||Range||0% to 100% RH|
|Accuracy||10% to 90% RH (±3%), below 10% and above 90% RH(±5%)|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||ER18505 Li-SOCl2 4000 mAh battery (8000 mAh optional)|
|Battery Life||≧ 5 years ( for 1 battery)|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
|Dimension||88 × 87 × 27 mm|
|Mounting||Wall (screws or 3M adhesives)|