HWg-Trigger – Alert management software for Windows. (Device WatchDog, central sending of SMS, Window Pop-Up, remote relay control, PC shutdown, ..)
HWg-Trigger is a Windows software utility that alerts to a failed device (out of 10 listed), starts applications, or redirects alarms to text messages (SMS). An action (e.g. displaying a pop-up message) can be assigned to each condition (e.g. a sensor reading out of safe range).
- PC: Display a pop-up window, play a sound, start an application, start a service, shut down the PC
- Over the network: Activate/deactivate a remote relay contact
- SMS over the network: Alerts can be sent as text messages (SMS) via a remote HWg-SMS-GW over the network
- SMS over a local GSM modem: Sends a text message with the alert
- Application: MS Windows, NT service (background functions, suitable for servers, too)
- Operating system: MS Windows (32/64 bit) – including server versions
- Data input (Protocols): XML polling, SNMP Traps
- Data processing: Condition > Action
- Monitored conditions (input events):
- Device disconnected – Device is unavailable for a certain period of time
- Display a warning whenever 1 or more out of 15 devices is not responding, or has a sensor in alarm.
- If the temperature in room A is high, send an e-mail to Peter. If the temperature in room B is high, send a text message to Peter and to Thomas.
- When a button is pressed (Digital Input of a Poseidon unit), activate 4 relay outputs over IP (Digital Outputs of various Poseidon or Damocles units).
- Watch 10 sensors at 3 devices. Send a SMS through HWg-SMS-GW whenever any of the sensor readings is outside of the specified range.