Sensor 4-20mA 1W-UNI
4 to 20mA DC current converter for the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus. Electrically isolated, sources current to power an external “sink” probe. The 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) output can be connected to Ares, Poseidon2 and other units.
Brand : HW-Group
Isolated DC current sensor for the 1Wire-UNI bus. Sensor for measuring currents in the 0–20mA range. It is typically used to connect an industrial probe with 4–20mA output – 2wire current loop (“sink”type). Sensor current output is processed in Poseidon2 or Ares units to ber accessible via LAN or GSM.
The sensor is equipped with 8-points calibrating table/curve to set measured output appropriate to related industrial sensors. The calibration process is supported by 1W-UNI USB calibrator.USB dongle.
For 4-wire industrial sensors 0-20mA use alternative Sensor 0-20mA 1W-UNI.
- Input: 4-20mA (connect a “sink” type of probe).
- Electrical isolation
- Protection: 63 mA fuse
- Options: Unit conversion, calibration
- Interface: 1-Wire UNI (2x RJ11 for daisy-chaining)
- Connects to: Ares 12/14, Poseidon2 or Poseidon 2250
- Environment: Converter to be installed indoors
- Power: Requires an external 12-30V supply.
- Connecting industrial sensors to Poseidon or Ares systems
- Measuring fuel level in a tank
- Measuring the concentration of CO2 or other gases
- Connecting pressure transducers, pH sensors, or other industrial sensors