HWg–STE is a device for measuring temperature and humidity from external sensors, with the option of connection to the internet via Ethernet.
HWg-STE can connect up to two sensors via 1-Wire.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet. It is supplied with temperature probe, power adaptor and free HWg-PDMS software to create graphs and export data to MS Excel.
HWg-STE is a device with SNMP support designated for measuring temperature and humidity from external sensors, with the option of connection to the internet via Ethernet. In case the permitted range of values is exceeded, HWg-STE sends an alarm via e-mail.
- 2x 1-Wire Input for Sensors
- 2x E-mail alert
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- NMS connectivity (SNMP MIB); simple installation; supports DHCP.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range sends an alert by E-mail.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW. Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- Air conditioning failure
- Heating system monitoring
- Cooler/freezer monitoring
- Heating optimization
- Food storage
- Remote rack monitoring
10 packs, 30 packs