Temperature probe on a cable with a RS-485 converter in a wall-mount box.
The probe (included) is on a 2m cable in a stainless-steel rod.
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use – IP65, wall mount
- Supplied probe: External Pt100 temperature probe (stainless steel housing, 2m cable)
- External probe measured temperature range: –50°C to +200°C (–58°F to +390°F)
- Operating temperature: The converter works from –30 to +70°C (–22 to +160°F)
- Interface: RS-485, terminals
- Compatible with: Poseidon2 4002
- Power supply: From the Poseidon (12V), or 10..35VDC
Applications and usage:
Typical applications include measuring temperature in places that can be flooded with water, or an environment with moisture condensation.